Based on several factors that include lifestyle, retirement, opportunities for fun and investment, International Living magazine has chosen the world’s seven hot spots for 2007. Still virtually unnoticed by the world’s tourists, these seven regions are the best international real estate markets in 2007. They are:
1. Montenegro: This spectacular European country on the Adriatic Sea that many have almost forgotten has topped the list of best international real estate markets. The aquamarine sea, enthralling mountain backdrop, captivating summer villas and quaint fishing villages are just a few features of this jaw-droppingly beautiful country. An ideal tourist spot, this country has been adjudged the ‚fastest growing travel and tourism economy‘ by the World Travel and Tourism Council.
2. Cartagena, Colombia: This is an ancient walled city embellished by magnificent Spanish colonial architecture and flanked by white-sand beaches. The city offers a warm weather, affordable lifestyle, and world-class diving and snorkeling for tourists and locals alike.
3. Malaysia: Southeast Asia’s top retirement haven, country is a very affordable destination. Malaysia offers a western lifestyle and a host of attractions including modern infrastructure, cheap accommodation and innumerable cultural charms. Its beautiful white beaches and clear blue waters offer sailing, diving, snorkeling, etc.
4. Calabria, Italy: A sunniest corner of Europe, Calabria is a beautiful peninsula that is enveloped by clear silver-blue sea on three sides. Life happens in a very leisurely manner in this place that possesses all the charms of a medieval village. A promising real estate market, the region is well connected by the low-cost Euro-carrier RyanAir.
5. Ciudad Vieja, Uruguay: This is another of the world’s inexpensive cities that remains undiscovered yet. The city has seen a booming real estate market since 1995 and the upward trend is sure to continue through 2007 too. Also ranked as one of the top 10 cheapest cities in the world last year, Ciudad Vieja remains one of the best places to invest this year.
6. Honduras Cloud Forest: With acres of mountain forests of breathtaking beauty, this mountain paradise is just minutes from a charming beachside town and an international airport. One can access this town by air in less than 2 hours from many places in the U.S. With the area poised for a real estate boom in a few years down the line, now is the time to buy.
7. Mexico’s Flamingo Coast: An enticing stretch of coastline with dozens of quaint little beach towns, side-by-side, the Flamingo Coast offers great beachside living and a laid back lifestyle. Its warm weather, white sandy beaches, emerald-green waters and cheap rentals are some of the attractions the region offers.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Real Estate Advisor